"Non-degree" status enables qualified students who are not seeking a degree from West Coast University, to enroll in any course without seeking formal admission. This option is not available for those seeking to attend Dental Hygiene Courses.
In order to be enrolled, the student must meet the following conditions:
- Complete and submit the "non-degree student" application and sign enrollment documents.
- Submit proof of a high school diploma or a GED.
- Meet the pre-requisite and/or program requirements to register for the course. Students may only register in core courses with written permission from the program's Dean/Chair.
Continuous enrollment in this status is contingent on meeting the following conditions:
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 GPA in undergraduate courses and/or 3.0 GPA in graduate courses.
- No more than 20 credits earned in this status.
- Abide by all institutional policies as outlined in the catalog or student handbook.
In addition, applicants who have been dismissed or previously withdrawn from the university must obtain approval from the campus Academic Dean in order to apply for this status.