Good Standing Policy
A student is considered to be in good academic standing at the end of a term or semester under the following conditions:
- Meets all Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements and must not have been academically dismissed
- Is not on Financial Aid Warning, Academic Warning, or Probation.
- Must be free and clear of violations of academic and/or student conduct policies. Students with pending disciplinary action before the Campus Appeals Committee are not considered to be in good standing.
- Has no active academic, financial, or library holds.
- Undergraduate students must have completed the term with a term and cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- Graduate students must have both a term/semester/trimester and cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.