Returned Checks

Checks that are returned for non-sufficient funds will be assessed a processing fee according to the terms of the student's Retail Installment Contract. If tuition payments by check are returned more than once for non-sufficient funds during the session of the enrollment agreement, all future payments must be made by credit card, debit card, cashier's check, or money order. Students who have checks returned to the University, for insufficient funds, closed account, or any other reason, must make arrangements to redeem them with credit card, debit card, cashier’s check or money order as soon as possible. Students failing to make prompt arrangements may be subject to financial suspension and will be referred to an outside collection agency.